Unadvertised Job Vacancies
  • Home
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Contact Us
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Article Writers Urgently Needed!

  7:17:00 AM       No comments    



Good morning lovely friends, its me again Frank.



I need good article writers for my blog. I also need excellent writers who can write a short but interesting ebook on any topic of my choice.

I don't want adult content please. What is an adult content? An article with sexually explicit words, or one that centers around sex, pls don't write such for me unless I tell you to write one for me.

Your article must be written in correct English with proper punctuation, etc; no jargon or slang.

For articles, it must be 600 words and above.

I will be paying article writers N200 per each article.

For ebook, we will negotiate.

Note: don't copy from the internet because I have a software I use to verify copied article or content. I also use copyspace to verify before payment.

What I want from you is something original that is written by you.

If you are interested, kindly send me an email with a sample of what you can do.

Note again: the articles are for my blog, so tailor your write-up to that audience and make it interesting and catchy to keep my readers and visitors entertained.

I would love topics on: relationship, love, making money, raising kids, home schooling, pets, business solutions, etc.

Forward your sample and interest to:

frank.frank@etisalatng.blackberry.com

Thanks.

  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Job Opportunities in Nigeria

  • Application for Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy 68th Regular Course
    Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) - This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 68th Regular Course o...
  • Admin Officers at Gulfcherith Integrated Services
    Gulfcherith Integrated Services  is a technical firm, registered in Nigeria. Our kind of service is a must in the maritime activities of th...
  • Manager, Legal & Compliance at AOS Orwell Nigeria
    AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to ...
  • Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Job Openings, March 2017
    Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund tran...
  • Novo Nordisk recruitment for Entry Level Product Advisors
    Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The com...
  • Recent Vacancy in a Hospitality Company for a Recruitment Analyst, April, 2017
    HRLeverage - Our client, is an house hold name Hospitality sector. As a matter of expansion, our client has engaged us to recruit the servi...
  • Recruitment at Computer Warehouse Group Plc in Port Harcourt
    Computer Warehouse Group Plc (NSE: CWG) is a leading provider of Information, and Communication Technology solutions services across West,...
  • Technology and Innovation Officer at Discovery Cycle Professionals
    Title of Job: Officer, Technology and Innovation Location of Job (UNIT): Head Office (Technology & Innovation) ...

Check Past Job Vacancies By Month

Loading...

Copyright © Unadvertised Job Vacancies || Designed By: Gidimasters Blog