Unadvertised Job Vacancies
  • Home
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Contact Us
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Academic and Non-Academic Staff Vacancies at Achievers University

  9:42:00 PM       No comments    



Achievers University, is a private University planned and structured to carve a niche for herself in the world of education through her resolve to adopt international benchmark in all area, including academic curriculum, infrastructure and general administration.

Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the positions below:



1.) Lecturer I (Geology Programme)

2.) Lecturer I (Physics & Energy Studies Programme)

3.) Lecturer I (Physics Programme)

4.) Lecturer I (Medical Laboratory Science)

5.) Lecturer I (Industrial Chemistry Programme)

6.) Lecturer I (Biochemistry Programme)

7.) Lecturer I (Chemical Programme)

8.) Lecturer I (Computer Science Programme)

9.) Lecturer I (Statistics Programme)

10.) Lecturer I (Mathematics Programme)

11.) Lecturer I (Microbiology Programme)

12.) Lecturer I (Zoology Programme)

13.) Lecturer I (Botany Programme)

14.) Lecturer I (Biological Programme)

15.) Lecturer I (Mass Communication)

16.) Lecturer I (Criminology & Security Studies Programme)

17.) Lecturer I (Sociology Programme)

18.) Lecturer I (Geography & Planning)

19.) Lecturer I (International Relations Programme)

20.) Senior Lecturer (Physics and Energy Studies Programme)

21.) Senior Lecturer (Physics Programme)

22.) Senior Lecturer (Geology Programme)

23.) Senior Lecturer (Medical Laboratory Science)

24.) Senior Lecturer (Biochemistry Programme)

25.) Senior Lecturer (Industrial Chemistry Programme)

26.) Lecturer I (Political Science Programme)

27.) Senior Lecturer (Chemistry Programme)

28.) Lecturer I (Economics)

29.) Lecturer I (Business Administration)

30.) Lecturer I (Banking & Finance)

31.) Senior Lecturer (Computer Science Programme)

32.) Senior Lecturer (Statistics Programme)

33.) Lecturer I (Accountancy)

34.) Senior Lecturer (Mathematics Programme)

35.) Senior Lecturer (Microbiology Programme)

36.) Senior Lecturer (Zoology Programme)

37.) Senior Lecturer (Botany Programme)

38.) Senior Lecturer (Biology Programme)

39.) Senior Lecturer (Criminology & Security Studies Programme)

40.) Senior Lecturer (Sociology Programme)

41.) Senior Lecturer (Geograpgy & Planning)

42.) Senior Lecturer (International Relations Programme)

43.) Senior Lecturer (Political Science Programme)

44.) Senior Lecturer (Economics)

45.) Senior Lecturer (Business Administration)

46.) Senior Lecturer (Banking & Finance)

47.) Senior Lecturer (Accountancy)

48.) Senior Lecturer (Public Administration)

49.) Senior Lecturer (Mass Communication)

50.) Associate Professor (Mass Communication)

51.) Associate Professor (Public Administration)

52.) Associate Professor (Criminology & Security Studies Programme)

53.) Associate Professor (Sociology Programme)

54.) Associate Professor (Geography & Planning)

55.) Associate Professor (International Relations Programme)

56.) Associate Professor (Political Science Programme)

57.) Associate Professor (Economics)

58.) Associate Professor (Business Administration)

59.) Associate Professor (Banking & Finance)

60.) Associate Professor (Accountancy)

61.) Associate Professor (Biology Programme)

62.) Associate Professor (Botany Programme)

63.) Associate Professor (Zoology Programme)

64.) Associate Professor (Microbiology Programme)

65.) Associate Professor (Mathematics Programme)

66.) Associate Professor (Statistics Programme)

67.) Associate Professor (Computer Science Programme)

68.) Associate Professor (Chemistry Programme)

69.) Associate Professor (Industrial Chemistry Programme)

70.) Associate Professor (Biochemistry Programme)

71.) Associate Professor (Medical Laboratory Science)

72.) Associate Professor (Physics Programme)

73.) Associate Professor (Physics & Energy Studies Programme)

74.) Associate Professor (Geology Programme)

75.) Professor (Geology Programme)

76.) Professor (Physics and Energy Studies)

77.) Professor (Physics Programme)

78.) Professor (Medical Laboratory Sciences)

79.) Professor (Biochemistry Programme)

80.) Professor (Industrial Chemistry Programme)

81.) Professor (Chemistry Programme)

82.) Professor (Computer Science Programme)

83.) Professor (Statistics Programme)

84.) Professor (Mathematics Programme)

85.) Professor (Microbiology Programme)

86.) Professor (Zoology Programme)

87.) Professor (Botany Programme)

88.) Professor (Biology Programme)

89.) Professor (Mass Communication)

90.) Professor (Public Administration)

91.) Professor (Criminology & Security Programme)

92.) Professor (Sociology Programme)

93.) Professor (Geography and Planning)

94.) Professor (International Relations Programme)

95.) Professor (Political Science Programme)

96.) Professor (Economics)

97.) Professor (Business Administration)

98.) Professor (Banking and Finance)

99.) Professor (Accountancy)

100.) Librarian I (Virtual Library)

101.) Librarian I (Reference and Circulation)

102.) Librarian I (Serials and Documents)

103.) Librarian I (Cataloguing and Classification)

104.) Chief Security Officer (CSO)

105.) Head, Information and Communication Unit

106.) Head, Corporate Affairs Unit

107.) Director of Works and Maintenance

108.) Registrar

109.) Lecturer I (Public Administration)



 Qualifications
Applicants must possess PhD degree from reputable universities with specialization in respective disciplines, but with at least four (4) years of post-qualification experience in teaching, research and academic administration


Method of Application
Candidates are required to submit their applications and curricula vitae, including names and addresses of three referees, to:

The Office of the Registrar,
Achievers University,
P.M.B. 1030,
Owo,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.


Alternatively, candidates could send soft copies of their applications and curricula vitae to: registrar@achievers.edu.ng
Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports under confidential cover direct to the above address.

  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Job Opportunities in Nigeria

  • Application for Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy 68th Regular Course
    Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) - This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 68th Regular Course o...
  • Admin Officers at Gulfcherith Integrated Services
    Gulfcherith Integrated Services  is a technical firm, registered in Nigeria. Our kind of service is a must in the maritime activities of th...
  • Manager, Legal & Compliance at AOS Orwell Nigeria
    AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to ...
  • Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Job Openings, March 2017
    Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund tran...
  • Novo Nordisk recruitment for Entry Level Product Advisors
    Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The com...
  • Recent Vacancy in a Hospitality Company for a Recruitment Analyst, April, 2017
    HRLeverage - Our client, is an house hold name Hospitality sector. As a matter of expansion, our client has engaged us to recruit the servi...
  • Technology and Innovation Officer at Discovery Cycle Professionals
    Title of Job: Officer, Technology and Innovation Location of Job (UNIT): Head Office (Technology & Innovation) ...
  • CITA Petroleum Recruiting Fresh Graduates For management Trainee
    CITA PETROLEUM is recruiting for: Management Trainee. Requirement:- Be a graduate of Engineering, Science,Social Science and Humanities ...

Check Past Job Vacancies By Month

Loading...

Copyright © Unadvertised Job Vacancies || Designed By: Gidimasters Blog