Unadvertised Job Vacancies
  • Home
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Contact Us
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy

Friday, September 2, 2016

Sample Application Letter for Nigerian Railway Corporation(NRC) Jobs

  8:30:00 AM       No comments    



If you need a sample application letter / cover letter to apply for the current Nigerian Railway corporation NRC recruitment exercise, here's a good one for you. 
Writing application letters / cover letters can be tasking; so I decided to write one and put it up here for you guys. Free!



(Put your address here).
(Put your city and state here)
(Put today's date here)
Director, 
Admin/HR, 
Nigerian Railway Corporation.


Dear Sir/Madam,

                  APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (put position you are applying for here)
I am interested in the position of (Put the position you are applying for here eg: Confidential Secretary) advertised on the official website of Nigerian Railway Corporation. Given my related experience and excellent capabilities I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. My skills and qualifications are an ideal match for this position.
As a graduate of (put your degree/qualification here), I am eager to contribute my abilities, knowledge and experience to The Nigerian Railway Corporation, NRC. Given my background, I'm a strong advocate of  Nigerian Railway Corporation core values which includes Professionalism , Integrity,  Team Spirit, Respect for individual and Delivering on Promise. I believe I can help The Nigerian Railway Corporation achieve its vision of being a world class rail transport organization, providing safe, efficient, affordable, reliable, widely linked network and customer oriented service. 

Please find enclosed my resume and a list of my references. Feel free to call me at (Put your phone number here), to arrange a time to meet. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
(Put your full name and signature here).
The cover letter format can be Microsoft Word or hand-written. I recommend the later. And please ensure your CV contains your valid contact telephone number and email address.

I hope this helps you. Please share this and tell your friends about Jobzilla.
  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Job Opportunities in Nigeria

  • UNILAG Undergraduate Internship Programme at Procter & Gamble
    Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati,...
  • Digital Marketing Officer at System Waves Technologies in Lagos
    System Waves Technologies is a subsidiary of Superstakers  Entertainment  Company. System Waves Technologies is an information and Communi...
  • Graduate Client Sales Officers Jobs in a reputable Advertising Company
    Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - Our client, a reputable Advertising Company, is recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Client ...
  • Amstrad Pharmaceuticals Limited Fresh Graduate Trainees Programme 2015
    Amstrad Pharmaceuticals Limited  is a fast growing indigenous pharmaceutical company with NIS ISO 9001:2000 certification. We are committed...
  • Graduate Medical Representatives at Nestle Nigeria Plc
    Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, ev...
  • Helen Keller International Job Recruitment
    Established in 1915,  Helen Keller International (HKI)  works to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. We comb...
  • Manager, IP & Transmission Design at Vodafone Nigeria
    Vodafone Nigeria is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations...
  • Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited Job Vacancy for a Procurement/Logistic Manager
    Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited - Drilling and production are tough - and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier b...

Check Past Job Vacancies By Month

Loading...

Copyright © Unadvertised Job Vacancies || Designed By: Gidimasters Blog